Microsoft has revealed a partnership between Xbox and nail polish brand OPI, and as expected, each color has an Xbox-related themed theme.
While the nail polishes and their colors look pretty good, there’s another interesting side to this collaboration. Purchase the Xbox-inspired Spring 2022 OPI Collection and you’ll receive exclusive content in Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5 games. Ride or shoot in style with the best nails your controller has ever. see.
As for in-game content, the Xbox Wire blog post revealing the partnership doesn’t specify what exactly it is, but some images reveal that the collection gets you a Halo Infinite armor overlay. and what appears to be the skin for a car in Forza Horizon 5 (although it can straddle an entire car). Here’s a look at both:
“The full collection will be available at the U.S. retail store at ULTA when the partnership is announced and then begin globally in February, where OPI products go on sale,” the announcement said. write. With every qualifying purchase, US fans can unlock color-matched, in-game content for Forza Horizon 5 and Halo Infinite starting February 1st.
The blog also revealed a contest where players could earn Xbox Wireless Controllers matching Xbox x OPI nail polish. More details can be found on Xbox Wire post here. OPI’s nail polish will retail for $10.50 a piece and Infinite Shine will cost $13. There are also two other OPI options – GelColor and Powder Perfection – but these are only available through professional salon services.
Below are each polish and their description:
- Looking for Quartz: A sparkling rose quartz will put you in the winning circle.
- Pixel dust: Sparkling lilac pink will accent your world.
- Racing for pink: A crème rose will get your motivation back.
- Suzi is my avatar: Creamy nude pink will give you virtual vitality.
- Paint business: A crispy apricot that you will race to the finish line.
- Heart and soul: A shimmering crimson that takes nails to the next level.
- Cards are always greener: Meet your matcha with this creamy soothing green.
- Simulation of Sage: Get lost in the sparkling sage green simulation.
- You’ve got me at Halo: A sparkling galactic blue will give you sparkling stats.
- Can’t CTRL me: A sparkling blue egg cannot be CTRL’d.
- Unlocked achievements: Unlock a lilac-optimized color world.
- N00berry: Berry accentuate your nails with this deep purple color.