After a busy week at work, you deserve a weekend in high spirits (pun intended). And, delicious cocktails are a must for many of us. Whether you’re looking for a classic cocktail, a party snack or a unique concoction, there’s a cocktail recipe – just shake, stir or pour – for all everyone. Whether you prefer gin, tequila or whiskey, you’ll agree that a fruity spin makes our favorite cocktail even tastier. In case you don’t want to go out, rock and create the magic of these concoctions at home. Certain cocktails are so firmly placed in the cocktail specification that you have to try them out.
Also Read: 11 Best Cocktail Recipes | Simple cocktail recipe
If you think it’s a tedious job, let us tell you matching doesn’t have to be complicated. And, Saransh Goila is here with an example. Ever heard of pink guava margarine? Well, now you do. Make this Friday “Friday” with these Peeru “delishas” Cocktails. “You’ll keep wanting more until you’re so full of life – to the point where you’ll dance the night away. Who’s trying this amazing margarita at home this weekend? ” the chef wrote along with the recipe.
- Pink guava (diced) – 3
- Green chili – 1 fruit
- Mint leaves – 8-10
- Water cup
- Simple syrup – 60 ml
- Lemon juice – 2 lemons
- Tequila – 60 ml
- Three seconds or Cointreau – 60 ml
- Salt to taste
- Pureed guava
- Ice cubes – 2-4
- Water – cup
- Red chili powder – 1 teaspoon
- Sugar – tsp
- Black salt – teaspoon
- Salt – tsp
- Put the pink guava, green chili, mint leaves and half a cup of water in a blender. Make a smooth paste from it and filter the mixture
- Next, we move on to preparing the drink.
- Add simple syrup, lemon juice, and half a cup of water to your tequila. Don’t skip adding your favorite wine – threes or Cointreau. Crush some guava and sprinkle with salt. Add some ice cubes and shake well.
- Place the lemon in a glass and dip the lemon into the spice mixture. Throw in a few ice cubes and pour in the margarine.
- Voila, the cocktail is ready.
All self-proclaimed cocktail lovers won’t be able to take their eyes off this concoction.