Derek Chisora hit back at Tyson Fury about making their trio fight.
38 years old heavyweight is last activity just last month when he beat Kubrat Pulev in a rematch of their 2016 clash.
Chisora moved to 33-12 (23 KOs) with that win at the O2 Arena in London and has since been targeted by WBC world champion Fury as he looks to pull his old foe in third match.
Fury (32-0-1, 23 KOs) has beaten Chisora twice, overtaking him in 2011 and then stopping him in 2014, but has long insisted he will face off his countrymen again.
And now ‘Del Boy’ has arrived social media to answer after being asked by Fury to “have his team contact him” and “sign the f***ing contract”:
“Tyson, stop talking, man.
“Call Mom and Dad – Mom’s Frank Warren and Dad’s Bob Arum – and tell them you want to hang out with me, okay?
“Then send me the papers, b***h! YES?”
– Derek Chisora (@DerekWarChisora) August 9, 2022
Matchroom’s Eddie Hearn, advertising custodian of Chisora, said last week that Fury’s offer was too low and he doesn’t think the fight will materialize, although 258 MGT’s David Ghansa admits there have been talks regarding the fight.
Chisora’s request from Fury outlines the 33-year-old’s intention to return from a self-imposed hiatus and fight back, despite having previously said a $500 million pot and a his fight with Oleksandr Usyk, WBA Super, IBF, WBO and IBO Champion, will be the only thing to tempt him into wearing gloves again – unless the fight against Anthony Joshua at Wembley comes to fruition.
Fury’s promoter Frank Warren admits his responsibility was “itchy feet” after returningwhile Top Leader honcho Bob Arum says Ring Magazine champion is waiting his time before returning to face the winner of the WBA Super heavyweight title rematch , IBF, IBO and WBO on August 20 between the undisputed former heavyweight champion Usyk and two-time unified champion Joshua at the Jeddah Superdome in Saudi Arabia.