Man arrested for tuberculosis and trying to take Queen Elizabeth II’s coffin – Hollywood Life
Next Of Queen Elizabeth II death on September 8, 2022a Friday night vigil be held on September 16th – and a man lunged at her coffin, rushing in violently and trying to retrieve it. In the picture you can see HERE, The unidentified man was immediately knocked to the ground by police and arrested on the spot. This man was not only trying to take the Queen’s coffin but also raise the bar for Royal (the UK’s official flag), according to the source.
Onlookers were shocked and gaped at the disrespectful events that took place around 10pm on Friday. The man is also said to have knocked over a 7-year-old girl as he moved to retrieve the coffin. The girl’s aunt told Daily mail how she was affected by the incident. “One person decided they were going to push my seven-year-old granddaughter away, run to the coffin, raise the bar and try to do something I don’t know. She was grabbed onto the street and the police caught him within two seconds,” Tracey Holland tell the store. She added, “(It’s) terrible, absolutely horrible, so disrespectful and unbelievable – and this poor 7-year-old, this is her lasting memory of the Queen.”
Sadly, Tracey and her niece weren’t the only two who witnessed the shocking events, as several other viewers also shared what they went through. “We saw him (the man) in the queue from the start and all day long he was alone. When we entered our room at the top of the stairs, we saw the incident,” the witness said. He added that, “one woman was screaming when it happened, it was just amazing. Even though he’s been detained and everyone just keeps going.”
Later that evening, the Metropolitan Police confirmed to police that the suspect had been arrested on “suspects of violating public order”. The suspect is also currently in custody following a riot incident that occurred among innocent civilians. Queen Elizabeth II’s remains have been placed in Westminster Hall since September 14 so the UK public can respect them for the late king. Members of the Royal Family attended including Prince Harry, Prince William, Duchess of Sussexand Catherinethe New Princess of Wales.
Celebrities were also present to pay their respects and mourn the queen. Professional soccer player David Beckham47 years old, waiting in line in 13 hours to be able to see Her Majesty’s coffin and say goodbye to the Queen. He told iTV News about his experience waiting in line to pay his respects. “Honestly, that’s what we envisioned, we all want to be here together, we all want to experience something where we celebrate the wonderful life of our queen. .” He added, “Something like this is meant to be shared. You know, we’re eating Pringles. We’re eating Lemon Sherbet, sandwiches and coffee. “In a clip shared by Sky News, The professional athlete appeared emotional as he wiped away his tears.