Keeneland’s position at the heart of the global thoroughbred industry peaks on November 4 and 5 as the track hosts the Breeders’ Cup World Championship and continues on November 7 for the Book. 1 of the November Breed Stock Sale. The sale, which lasted 10 sessions through November 16, involved a number of proven producers, promising mother hens and related weaned chicks. Contact the horses participating in the Breeders’ Cup.
Keeneland will host the November 17th Race Horse Sale as an independent auction for this market segment.
Half Sister to Cave Rock is the newest addition
Take Charge Angel, half-brother Stone cave was the FanDuel Breeders’ Cup minors undefeated 4-5 morning favorite team featured by the Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance (G1), which was added to Book 1.
In the coming pony McKinzie Take Charge Angel is the daughter of Fees will be charged get out Bellamy Street mare Georgie’s Angel . She won her first career win at Churchill Downs and two races later on her 3-year-old debut finished halfway behind the future champion Covfefe in one Keeneland allowance.
Gainesway, the agent, entrusts the Take Charge Angel and her first pony, a weaning pony of McKinzie, who is Hip 193 in Book 1.
Thirteen Supplements for Horses of Race Age
The latest addition to the Race Horse Sale on November 17 includes 13 horses, including:
- Amy OLD a 4 year old child Charming thought who won Senator Ken Maddy on October 29 at Santa Anita. Four-time winner in France, Belmont Parkand Santa Anita, Amy C from Alzahra, a half-Australian daughter Outperform and Excel and from the family of the European champion Attraction . Categorized as a racing prospect or broodmare, Amy C was consigned by ELiTE, the dealer.
- Anywho, a 2 year old child Bolt d’Oro out of deposit Fancy and flashy via Zensational who began her career on October 23 in Belmont’s maiden special weighing company in Big A. From the family of tier 1 bet winner Lacquaria, she is cataloged as a racing prospect. vehicle or broodmare and authorized by ELiTE, dealer.
- Provocative a 3 year old child Into Mischief colt who this year won Hutcheson Stakes at Gulfstream Park and Jersey Shore Stakes at Monmouth Park and third in the Woody Stephens Stock presented by Mohegan Sun (G1) in Belmont. An older brother who completely won level 3 Lining , he was out of the Cherokee Run mare Cayala. Provocateur, who is cataloged as a racing prospect or stallion, is consigned by ELiTE, the dealer.
Relationship between Breeder’s Cup and the sale of breeding stock
Among the mares in the catalog are these Breeders’ Cup hopefuls:
- Argent Affair dam of Xigera (The juvenile pullet, G1T), in the foal to Street boss . Signed as Hip 1015 with Lisa and Tim Turney, agents.
- Diva Delite dam of Verification in progress (Junior, G1) and level 1 winner Midnight Bisou in the coming pony Gunman . Signed by Hunter Valley Farm, dealer is Hip 182.
- Marion Ravenwood dam of Nest (Distaff, G1) and Lost beer keg (adolescent), at the pony to Curlin . Designated as Hip 187 by Ashview Farm.
- Mary Rita dam of Young Master Major (Juvenile Turf, G1T), in ponies to Quack . Signed by Taylor Made Sales Agency, dealer is Hip 230.
- Raindrops Droptops, dam of Gaslight Dancer (Immature hen), with stallion McKinzie. Signed as Hip 1682 with Paramount Sales, agent.
- Silent candy dam of Epicenter (Classic, G1), in ponies to Not this time . Signed by Taylor Made Sales Agency, dealer is Hip 167.
These Breeders’ Cup participants are cataloged as racing prospects or mother hens:
- American apple (Juvenile Turf Sprint, G1T), Hip 234 with KatieRich Farms.
- Caravel (Turf Sprint, G1T), contracted with Hunter Valley Farm, agent, under the name Hip 224.
- Dreamloper (Mile, G1T), Hip 239 with Ed Walker Racing, dealer.
- Edgeway (Filly & Mare Sprint, G1), consigned with Lane’s End, agent, as Hip 156.
The weaners whose siblings participated in the Breeders Cup were:
- Siblings with different parents with Moira (Filly & Mare Turf, G1T), by Mr. Prancealot consigned by Gainesway, agent, as Hip 716.
- Siblings with different parents with Sharp Aza Tack (Juvenile Turf Sprint), by Good magic consigned as Hip 880 with Hill ‘n’ Dale at Xalapa, dealer.
Interest by flight segment offered
At 12:30 p.m. ET, prior to the 1 p.m. start of the Book 1 session on November 7, fractional interest 2.5% on Breeders’ Cup Classic (G1) morning favorites Flight route will be offered for sale with direct, online and telephone bidding. Bidders must pre-register to bid on this fractional interest (Hipn1F). For more information, visit Keeneland.com/flightline.
The auction is being started with First Metaverse experience of its kind designed to emulate the excitement of the November Seed Sale.
Airplane school in the lawn in front of Breeders ‘Cup at Keeneland
November sales calendar
More than 3,700 horses are included in the November Breed Stock Sale, which will present according to the following schedule:
Book 1 – Monday, 7 November. The session begins at 1pm with 240 horses in the portfolio.
Each remaining session starts at 10am:
Book 2 – Tuesday-Wednesday, 8-9 November. A total of 756 horses were cataloged over two days.
Book 3 – Thursday-Friday, 10-11 November. A total of 827 horses were cataloged over two days.
Book 4 – Saturday-Sunday, November 12-14. A total of 812 horses were cataloged over two days.
Volume 5 – Monday-Wednesday, November 14-16. A total of 1,070 horses were cataloged over three days.
Race horse sale in November – Thursday, November 17. A total of 333 horses are currently listed for sale, starting at noon.
All Keeneland sales are live at Keeneland.com.
This press release has been edited for content and style by the BloodHorse Staff.