There is really nothing that compares to Indian snacks when it comes to color and taste. Not only are most popular snacks – such as the mouthwatering chaats – delicious in taste, but they can also be made easily at home with local ingredients in no time at all. . One such perfect example is the peanut masala chaat, It is a great source of protein and also makes a splash when it comes to taste. If you are wondering how to cook a delicious bowl of peanut masala chaat, popular food blogger and YouTuber Parul shared a recipe video for preparing chaat as well as masala papad. The video has been shared on her YouTube channel ‘Cook With Parul’, So without further ado let’s check out the recipes.
Also read: 5 healthy chaat meat recipes under 15 minutes; You won’t mind having these things happen again
How to make Protein-rich Peanut Masala Chaat:
To make the dish, we need peanuts, onion, cucumber, tomato, green chili, fresh coriander leaves, chaat masala, Kashmiri red chili powder, black salt, salt and lime juice,
- Fried raw peanuts. You can also deep-fry or dry-roast peanuts.
- Now, when the peanuts are golden, place them on a paper towel and let them cool.
- Meanwhile, place the chopped onion, tomato, and cucumber in a bowl. You can add green chillies and finely chopped coriander depending on your preference.
- Add chaat masala and Kashmiri red chili powder to the mix. Next, add black salt, salt and lemon juice.
- Mix all ingredients. Add peanuts at the end to complete the dish and serve immediately.
How to make Masala Papad:
To make this dish, we need onions, tomatoes, green peppers, coriander leaves, chaat masala. salt, lime juice, paprika, red chili powder, paneer, namkeen sev,
- Take the chopped onion, tomato, green pepper, coriander and put it in a bowl. Add chaat masala, salt and lime juice. Mix everything well
- To make papad masala, you can use papad of any size. Roast the papad on the pan to make sure it’s flat, otherwise you can also deep-fry it.
- Take the papad paper and brush the oil on both sides. Papers are ready now. Sprinkle some masala chat and red chili powder on top of the paper.
- Next, put the prepared onion, tomato, green pepper and coriander mixture on top of the paper.
- You can also add some shredded cheese on top of papad paper and garnish with sev or finely chopped coriander.
See detailed recipe of Masala Chaat and Peanut Masala Papad recipes below:
Also read: Chaat Papdi, Dahi Bhalla and more: 5 classic chaat recipes you must try
What are you waiting for? Make these delicious desi chaats and enjoy your weekend as passionately as possible!