* Open the official portal for Har Ghar Operation Tiranga – harghartiranga.com
* On the Home page, click the ‘Pin a flag’ option
* You will have to allow the site to access your location
* A registration form will open, enter your name and mobile number
* If Button below says ‘Location Permission Denied’ then go to settings and enable location manually
* You can upload a profile picture, however, this is optional
* A map will open, adjusting your exact position on the map. You can Zoom in and out of the map.
* The flag will be pinned on the map and a pop-up that says: ‘Thank you for joining’ will open.
* You will also be greeted with a certificate of appreciation for successfully planting the country’s flag. The certificate will have your name on it. You can download it in PNG format.
There is also an option to upload your selfie using Tiranga on the website. The selfie will appear with the name you share on the website. Users will need to check the box where they allow the site to use their images. “I hereby agree to use my name and image on harghartiranga.com,” the text read. The website harghartiranga.com also shows in real time the number of ‘flag selfies’ uploaded and the national flags that citizens have pinned virtually to date.