Frank Warren reveals how close Tyson Fury is – Anthony Joshua deals

Frank Warren has provided an update regarding his fighter, Tyson Fury, placing his WBC Heavyweight belt in a fight with Anthony Joshua on December 3.

Public talks were halted out of respect for the Royal Family upon the Queen’s death, but behind closed doors, things appear to be moving forward.

Today, promoters completely catch up with TalkSPORT. Warren, who led ‘The Gypsy King’ sensational comeback to the top of the sport, doesn’t want to say too much, but what he has to say is definitely positive.

“I’m not going to go into too much detail on this because we’ve seen that happen last time, where people are doing and so on, and it’s all disbanded – and this fight won’t go on until now. when it is signed.”

“Everybody wants it to happen, without any hitches along the way, so hopefully very quickly we can cross the line – but until it’s signed it won’t work. .”

As for where things are currently in the process, Warren said that contract fights with both teams’ attorneys and broadcasters are currently being discussed.

“The attorneys will sign it, there are broadcasters involved – there are many aspects of this to deal with – but everyone involved wants it to happen… They have accepted an offer. great. The basis of the deal, maybe 90% of what’s in the deal is fine, and the other 10% we have to deal with. “

90% could be a done deal in most businesses, but we’ve seen that boxing can be a different story. As many boxers and fans say, we’ll know the fight when Fury and Joshua step into the ring – but that seems to be the case. increasingly near.

Source link


News7F: Update the world's latest breaking news online of the day, breaking news, politics, society today, international mainstream news .Updated news 24/7: Entertainment, the World everyday world. Hot news, images, video clips that are updated quickly and reliably

Related Articles

Back to top button