Beaten shares of several electric vehicle startups traded sharply higher on Thursday morning.
Rivian Automotive after the market close on Wednesday reported a loss for the first quarter of narrower than Wall Street had expectedand Lordstown Motors announce a Important deal to sell factory in Ohio closed.
Stocks were up 28% and 45%, respectively, in mid-morning trading.
Here are other big EV stocks that are up, as of 11 a.m. in New York:
- Lucid’s group increased by about 14%.
- Nikola increased by more than 10%.
- Fisker increased by more than 10%.
- Battery starter Solid power increased by more than 11%.
- Electric bus manufacturer Greenpower Motors increased by about 9%.
- Fuel cell heavy duty truck manufacturer Hyzon increased by about 13%.
- Fleet XL has increased by about 20%.
- Mullen car increased by more than 18%.