Diablo 4 – Rogue Talent Guide
Rogue in Diablo 4 Destroy enemies using lightning-fast attacks and nimble moves. outside skills that you can use, there are also talents that provide a number of benefits associated with your playstyle. Here’s our Diablo 4 Rogue talent overview guide to help you with the perks you can unlock and pick up.
Diablo 4 Rogue’s Talent
Diablo 4 Rogue’s talents, similar to other classes, use a tiered team system. You can unlock some options by spending some talent points, and some can also be further upgraded. We’ve listed them below, noting possible upgrades and connected nodes. Likewise, you’ll want to look at the effect of each passive. There are things that provide summoner spells for general actions, while others are tailored for specific builds. Some even involve the Imbuement system, where you can channel skills with poison, darkness, or cold damage.
Core level/team talent options
- Stutter Step – Critical hits increase movement speed.
- Powerful – Slightly reduces the damage you take in melee.
- Siphoning Strikes – Heals you for a small percentage when you critically hit in melee range.
Agile rank/talent options
- Sure – Reduces damage taken due to damage over time (DoT) effects.
- Reactive Defense – Reduces damage when affected by effects that reduce control.
- Concussive – Increases your chance of crit against enemies you’ve knocked back or knocked down.
- Fast Gambits – Your Evasion cooldown decreases when you stun an enemy.
- Fool Strike – Critically strike a stunned enemy to knock them out.
- Weapon Mastery – Get rewards depending on the weapon you have equipped:
- Dagger – Increases damage to healthy enemies.
- Sword – Increases damage.
- Bow – Increases damage to vulnerable enemies.
- Crossbow – Increases critical damage.
Option level/sub-group talent
- Agility – Using cooldown increases your dodge chance.
- Mending Obscurity – Heals a percentage of your HP while invisible.
- Exploit – Increases damage done to healthy and injured enemies.
- Malicious – Increases damage to vulnerable enemies.
Talent selections by level/subgroup
- Precise Instillation – Increases the crit chance of impregnated skills.
- Shadow Crash – Lucky Hit; Shadow damage can stun enemies.
- Shadow Consumption – Generates energy as you kill enemies with shadow damage.
- Deadly Venom – Increases damage from poison.
- Debilitated Toxin – Enemies hit by poison deal less damage.
- Alchemy Advantage – Increases your attack speed for each enemy you have poisoned.
- Frigid Finesse – Increases damage to cold and frozen enemies.
- Cold Weight – Enemies that get cold have their movement speed reduced even more.
Ultimate level / group talent option
- Trap Mastery – Increases your chance of crit against vulnerable and mob-controlled enemies when Poison Trap and Death Trap are activated.
- Aftermath – Restores energy after using an Ultimate skill.
- Innervation – Lucky Win; chance of energy recovery.
- Alchemist’s Fortune – Non-physical damage increased the chance to hit Lucky Hit.
- Second Wind – Increases your chance of winning Lucky for every 100 mana you expend.
- Adrenaline Rush – Increases energy regeneration while moving.
- Momentum – After moving a few meters, your next attack will deal increased damage.
- Hurry – When over 50 mana, increase movement speed; while under 50 mana, increase attack speed.
Diablo 4 Rogue talents also have a Main Passive, which is unlocked after you spend 33 skill points. However, you are only allowed to choose one.
- Momentum – Cutthroat abilities gain a stack of Momentum if they attack a stunned/stunned/frozen enemy or if they attack the target from behind. At three stacks of Momentum, you gain 20% damage reduction, 30% mana regeneration, and 15% movement speed.
- Melee – Cutthroat and Marksmanship skills increase attack speed by 10% for 8 seconds if you hit an enemy at close range. If you get a bonus from both skill types, you deal 20% increased damage against mob-controlled enemies.
- Accuracy – Critical marksmanship skills of Accuracy level, adding a bonus of stacking critical damage (up to 20%). At Maximum Accuracy, your next Gunner skill guarantees a crit with 40% increased critical damage, all while consuming existing stacks.
- Victize – Lucky Hit; Deals direct damage to vulnerable enemies that have a chance to cause an AoE explosion.
- Photo Reveal – Lucky Win; Deals direct damage to enemies affected by the trap that has a 25% chance to reduce cooldown or drop a stun grenade.
Diablo 4 is currently in beta. As a result, some of the information here may change as we get closer to the game’s official launch date on June 6. We’ll update this guide accordingly. For now, you can visit our website class center.
The products discussed here are independently selected by our editors. GameSpot may receive a share of the revenue if you purchase anything featured on our site.