Bidding is now open for the FT . August Digital Selective Sale
Fasig-Tipton cataloged 65 items for the August Digital Selective Sale, which you can now view at digital.fasigtipton.com. Bidding is officially open and will close on August 30, at 2 p.m. ET.
The catalog offers selected horses of racing age and stallion. Included in these are 37 offerings from the partial cut of Lovacres Farms, which fall under the Hips 33-69 category.
“This is our first digital sale after the summer break, and we are very pleased with the quality of our portfolio as it is,” said Leif Aaron, digital sales manager for Fasig-Tipton. there’s something for everyone here. “The partial reduction of the Lovacres Ranch will attract significant interest from both breeders and racers, as the annual Lovacres program ranks first in the breeding and racing ratings in California.”
- Manor House (Hip 1): 4-year-old Florida hybrid foal by Start up ran a career-best 89 Beyer Speed in the pension company open in Monmouth Park June 25th.
- Rags Pauline (Hip 2): Young Union Rags half sister wins class 2 Keen Pauline Offered from ponies to top stallions Candy Ride .
- Spangled Banner (Hip 7): The recent impressive dam Saratoga girlhood special weight winner Expressman who ran Equibase’s Speed Number of 97 during that launch on August 13.
- Heart of Hanisch (Hip 25): 2-year-old Iowa, bred by Magnificent city broke her maidenhood with an 11-and-a-half-long debut and was joined by the open company Prairie Meadows Debutante Stakes on August 26.
- Letting Go (Hip 28): The winner of many bets Butter beans who won three races with victory in the Iowa Oaks (G3) in July.
- At Spa (Histem 56): Daughter wins many shares of Machining was last year’s champion of the 2-year-old mixed-California female. She was offered her first pony by California’s top male Thirsty . (Partially reduced Lovacres farm)
- EZ Pharis (Hip 63): A 2-year-old boy bred in California by American pharoah broke her maidenhood when she debuted on April 30 and was placed in the Fasig-Tipton Debutante Stakes June 18. Invited as a racing prospect/broodmare. (Partially reduced Lovacres farm)
- Fi Fi Pharoah (Hip 64): Pharoah, 4 years old, of California, USA, is the winner of the bet in 3rd place. Finneus (SW/G1P), she was recommended as a potential client. (Partially reduced Lovacres farm)
Each entry page features a catalog-style genealogy, pentagram pedigree, walking photos and videos. Race-age horses and racing prospects / broodmare pages provide Past Performances of Daily Racing Form, Technical Manager Past Performances, Ragozin speed figures and replays race. Access to veterinary information and an archive is available on current entries.
Location information for entries is also provided, and registered bidders may contact the seller from the entry’s page to arrange an inspection or request additional information.
This press release has been edited for content and style by the BloodHorse Staff.