World

Armadale Health Service ward evacuated following reports fridge had caught fire


A hospital ward in Perth’s south has been evacuated following reports a fridge had caught fire.

The Department of Fire and Emergency Services sent more than 10 crews to Armadale Health Service on Thursday after reports of smoke coming from a fridge inside the hospital at about 8.10am.

news7f

News7F: Update the world's latest breaking news online of the day, breaking news, politics, society today, international mainstream news .Updated news 24/7: Entertainment, Sports...at the World everyday world. Hot news, images, video clips that are updated quickly and reliably

Related Articles

Back to top button