I went with my friend Katie recently, and we found out the the best stall. “Don’t hoard if your stuff is cool.” Those are pretty wise words, if you ask me.
In other news, I’m looking for a home to buy (my first home) and it makes you feel uncomfortable and exciting. I will keep you posted! Anyway, let’s take a look at some of the things I’ve been doing lately…
1. I bought my first pair wide leg jeans (since high school, haha) and me really love them. They are very flattering.
2. If I could buy a sofa without looking at the price list, it would be this.
3. There’s no one cuter iced coffee cup out there. It can’t!
4. I love this Shampure Bar. I was hesitant about using a shampoo bar, but this one cleans my wavy hair very well without drying it out.
7. I know vitamins work differently for everyone, but I’m taking it this every day for several years, and they will always be my destination.
8. I bought a pair padded sandals (yellow) from Target and the family so so comfortable.
9. I did it for Emma’s Discreet Cherry Chocolate Cake at least three times this year. They are always the crowd pleaser!
10. My Favorite Cleanliness plump lip gloss being sold. I like the “Sugar Drizzle” shade (it’s clear with the golden sparkle).
PS This was last week 10 things Sunday In case you lost it! Xo, Jacki