Athleisure has taken the fashion world by storm (or pandemic!). If there’s anything athleticism has taught us, it’s that comfortable clothes, leggings, sweatshirts and sneakers no longer need to be specific to workouts or sports. The right sweatsuit can be as stylish and chic as a blazer and jeans.
We are “working from home” and “in” more than ever. Hibernation and staying close to home make us want to dress more casually and comfortably. If you are like me and feel a little lack of interest in dressing up these days. Upgrading the sportswear in your wardrobe not only makes you feel more fashionable, but also makes you look better. It’s time to get inspired on your sportswear and have fun! In this article, I will show you how to wear sports and still look classy. Lots of cool creative skins to dive into.
But first, let’s see what sport really means, before getting to the 10 looks of Style and Comfort.
The term Athleisure
The term athletic means “casual clothing designed to be worn for both exercise and general use.” Over the years, however, sneakers have become the favorites of professional fashion influencers and street style stars. Combining these items with other casual or even elegant outfits has become a fashion challenge.
Athleisure is a trend that has sustained power and will leave a eternal impact in the fashion world. It represents a change in lifestyle, accepting the fact that we don’t have to dress completely to look classy, and we can feel both comfortable and fashionable.
Believe it or not it depends research done in 2016, $270 billion was spent on sports. This number is estimated to increase by 30% in 2020 and even larger over the next few years. People don’t buy these items just for the gym, but for everyday wear. The big appeal to the sport is the comfort aspect. People love being able to participate in something casual, no matter where they’re going or what they’re doing.
Many brands like Zara, H&M, Topshop and others offer good quality sportswear that can be worn with other wardrobe staples. At the Current Store, we have curated sections dedicated to all previous favorite sports styles. store location. Right now, what people are buying – crop tops, hoodies, leggings and plus size sweatshirts. It’s about keeping the client comfortable and it’s all about how you put your creative flair into it to make it fun!
How to style Athleisure
This is the most chic fashion It-girls way to mix and match their sporty style. They all have two things in common – fashion and comfort.
Heels and tight pants
We know – these two seem very odd put together. High heels and tights may sound like an unexpected combination to you, but the reality is – it’s super chic and stylish.
Open-toe lace-up sandals are sure to make a splash, even if you’re wearing them with tights or tights. tight pants. Comfort and style in one!
- Style tip: Make sure you wear sweatpants with stretchy wrists. They will accentuate your figure and make your shoes visible.
Comfortable skin and sweat
Leather is a luxurious and elegant material. Black leather jacket is a statement section – Everyone should have one. Combining it with soft and stretchy materials and garments is not the norm, but it is certainly possible and makes a statement.
One Leather jacket in the black match with the perfect beige soft sweatpants. If you want a more cozy space, choose chunky socks and sneakers.
- Style tip: The classic leather jacket is definitely something you should have these days. Try to buy one and don’t hesitate to wear it with sweatshirt and hoodie. Payment procedures online consignment store or your local thrift store for something truly unique.
Sports bralette and oversized buttons
If you don’t mind showing off your body, the stretch bralette is a great sports item to pair with casual and even elegant outfits. You can mix and match it with chic button-down tops, blazers and basic t-shirts.
This is one of the sportswear that many women love. It is also comfortable and great for styling.
- Style tip: Wear your bralette with high-waisted jeans. Your figure will look amazing.
Sports Hats and Minimalist Outfits
Accessories are perfect for accenting your casual and everyday wear. A sports cap may seem appropriate to wear at a baseball game, but recently, it has become a fashion trend. Now you can combine it with minimalist and casual everyday wear.
You don’t have to choose simple ones. The more unique – the better. Choose hats with embroidery, interesting messages and different colors. Who knows it could become a conversation starter.
- Styling Tip: Are you having a bad hair day? A sports cap will save you money. Just wear it when you go out and match your casual look.
Investing in comfortable shorts should be on your priority list this summer. You can look chic and comfortable in beige shorts and a matching blouse. Not only is this a great outfit for the outdoors, but it’s perfect for everyday walks or even workouts.
You can match the color of your shirt and pants or bold it with some neon.
- Style tip: Wear a cardigan or shirt over your shorts. It will look much more luxurious.
Gold jewelry and jogging pants
Eye-catching gold jewelry is predestined unfairly for formal occasions. However, many brands are working on luxurious and luxurious gold jewelry collections that you can wear every day. After all, pairing gold with runners has never been easier.
Working from home doesn’t necessarily mean you shouldn’t wear your favorite pieces of jewelry. On the contrary, you can now team them with sweatpants and look stylish.
- Style tip: Combine gold necklaces, rings, and watches for a simple and chic look.
Cargo pants are a piece of sportswear that has been a little forgotten. However, It-girls breathed new life into these pants, by pairing them with their casual and elegant outfits.
You can be sure that designer pants will make you feel comfortable looking classy, especially if you combine them with jacketsplain and basic t-shirts, and trench coats.
- Style tip: Try wearing designer pants with heels. Attractive yet stylish combination!
Complete sporty look
How to look classy in a complete sporty look? Easy! Choose a puffy jacket to keep you warm, a pair of sweatpants and sneakers. You should keep it low – basic and neutral shades, clean cuts and comfortable materials.
- Style tip: Don’t leave your fashion bag at home. You can wear it with a sporty look, just be sure to match the color and style.
Hoodie with jacket
The hoodie has become a classic and a standout in fashion. Women wear it with jeans, jackets, some even go bold to combine it with plaid skirts and heels. It’s not a surprise – it’s a comfortable and versatile piece that goes well with many other items.
Whether you choose a hoodie with a blazer, jacket or coat, you should match the colors. It will make you feel warm in winter days, and at the same time look very stylish and luxurious.
- Style tip: Choose an oversized hoodie. They offer the casual yet classy look that many women are wearing at the moment.
Layers above layers is a trend that persists here. Comfortable sportswear is perfect for walks in the park, weekend lunches, and movies at your home.
Match with sweatsuits, oversized coats, beanies and sneakers – all of these represent the unique mix of sporty and casual items you need to try.
- Style tip: Synchronize colors and stay neutral when wearing layers.
How to Manicure an Athlete’s Look: Do’s and Don’ts
Here are some do’s and don’ts of this year’s biggest trend – sports.
- Mix and match sneakers with other wardrobe staples. Leather jackets, trench coats, jeans – anything that can be paired with a hoodie, leggings and shorts.
- Wear sportswear with leather.
- Making layers on layers look. This will enhance your everyday casual look in no time.
- Do not wear sports clothes that do not fit your figure. Even if you like oversized and well-dressed looks, they should still look good on you.
- Do not choose poor quality leggings. After a few wears, they can become transparent in daylight. Always do one opacity test.
- Combinations of fabrics – denim, cotton and stretchy sports fabrics.
- Do not abuse bright colors and prints. Better choose something neutral and basic.
- Don’t forget to add accessories – from caps and bags to jewelry.
Athleisure looks are here to stay. We have learned to dress comfortably and in style, even as we work from home and go to the grocery store. These styles are chic and versatile, but most importantly, they have to be comfortable. And you should always choose comfort over trend.